- This event has passed.
Certificate II in Construction (CPC21020)
February 27, 2023 - May 1, 2023
The Certificate II in Construction also provides:
The nationally recognised Certificate II in Construction creates a strong foundation to excel in the construction and infrastructure industry. You will develop essential skills and gain hands-on training as a labourer.
A part of a training program will be to create a project for the community.
The program will be delivered at local TAFE NSW campuses or a local community site if a campus is not available.
Program is fully funded for eligible participants.
To be eligible for Smart and Skilled training you must:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
- Be aged 15 years or older
- Live or work in NSW, and
- No longer be at school
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who live in specific defined interstate border areas with NSW may be eligible for Smart and Skilled funding
Topics to be covered:
Participants have an opportunity to develop a mix of theory and practical skills and knowledge:
- to use construction tools safely,
- learn simple concreting techniques,
- plan, and organise work in a team
- carry out measurements
- interpret plans
TAFE NSW will provide a hands-on practical program allowing participants to successfully complete a nationally accredited construction qualification over 9 weeks.
How to get involved:
Register your Interest via the QR Code or click the link.
*Please note that this training will commence on 27 February 2023 with course commencement subject to minimum number of participants.